Since 1976, JOMAC has provided its customers with a wide range of superior design, construction and materials for service truck bodies. JOMAC bodies work harder, look better and continue to deliver the best return on investment. JOMAC customers respect the long working life and everyday operational savings we deliver with our service body parts.
JOMAC provides its customers with the quality, efficiency and dependability that you have come to depend upon in our services. There is no sacrifice in terms of strength and durability-even under heavy use. That's why every custom JOMAC service body is built from the ground up with standard features that make it one of the strongest and longest lasting service trucks on the road. JOMAC provides you with a service body that will reflect the high level of pride and service you exhibit to your own customers.
Optimize your own operations with JOMAC's comprehensive collection of service body options. Select the cabinets, shelves, color and more to help build convenience and field efficiency. Add lights, vices and lift gates to help you avoid injury and complete work quickly.
JOMAC bodies are covered with an unprecedented 10-year limited, return-to-factory, structural-system warranty, so our customers can have NO WORRIES and NO PROBLEMS.
JOMAC OFFERS ONE-OF-A-KIND QUALITY:
- American-made parts are more readily available for fast repairs.
- Double wall aluminum materials on top and back of the full-box design cabinets.
- Doors constructed with double-panel, 13-gauge aluminum that have a polished outer panel.
- Doors are sealed with automotive type rubber ball door seals.
- Electrical connectors are automotive "Packard" type-a sealed positive fit connector.
- Outstanding Structural Integrity backed up by JOMAC's 10-year return-to-factory warranty.
Please contact our customer service representatives for any additional details, questions or comments.